As of September 2018, the Rennes Campus will host the first year of the apprenticeship programme leading to the CentraleSupélec Engineering degree.
The apprenticeship programme enables students with a work-study contract to obtain the same diploma as full time students. It is an excellent way to obtain professionnal experience.
Start of the 2018 academic year
- Thursday 06 September 2018 : welcome of the first-year apprentices on the Paris-Saclay campus.
Optional morning :
- 9:00 am : Inaugural conference with all the 1A promotion(amphi Michelin)
Obligatory afternoon : 2:00 pm at 3:30 pm, room number specified later
- Presentation of the academic program
- Presentation of corporate missions
- presentation on the contract search
- Questions & answers
- From Thursday evening 06 September to Sunday evening 09 September : integration weekend (WEI) with all the first year promotion. Provide personal effects for 3 days.
- Monday, September 17th at 9:00 am : Academic welcome on the Rennes campus
- Organisation of the first year training programme (in French)
- Admission requirements for students having obtained a French DUT degree
- Admission requirements for students from preparatory classes for the French ‘grandes écoles’ TSI/PT
In the ranking of choices, it is necessary to classify the two curriculum (student / Apprenticeship)
- Accommodation on the Rennes Campus.
- Pierre-Yves Richard - Pierre-Yves.Richard@centralesupelec.fr
- Catherine Luce - Catherine.Luce@centralesupelec.fr
- Christelle Prévost - Christelle.Prevost@centralesupelec.fr