As of September 2018, the Rennes Campus will host the first year of the apprenticeship programme leading to the CentraleSupélec Engineering degree.
The apprenticeship programme enables students with a work-study contract to obtain the same diploma as full time students. It is an excellent way to obtain professionnal experience.
- Organisation of the first year training programme (in French)
- Admission requirements for students having obtained a French DUT degree
- Admission requirements for students from preparatory classes for the French ‘grandes écoles’ TSI/PT
In the ranking of choices, it is necessary to classify the two curriculum (student / Apprenticeship)
- Accommodation on the Rennes Campus.
- Pierre-Yves Richard - Pierre-Yves.Richard@centralesupelec.fr
- Catherine Luce - Catherine.Luce@centralesupelec.fr
- Christelle Prévost - Christelle.Prevost@centralesupelec.fr