Opt for the campus in Rennes
Choosing the Rennes Campus for your studies at CentraleSupélec not only allows you to enjoy high level education but also :
- Life in a student city right in the heart of Brittany (Link to the official site for Brittany Tourism), a dynamic region, with a rich cultural heritage (Saint Malo, Mont saint Michel, …).
- Living and studying on a campus of a human scale in the city : at a 5-minute-walk from the University of Rennes and its student activities, at a 10-minute-walk from the nearest mall, and only a 10-minute-busride from the city centre of Rennes, with a direct line to shops specializing in international cuisine.
- Accommodation on campus, meals at the university restaurant and the activities of our students’ associations of CentraleSupélec.
An excellent public transportation network featuring :
- Rennes airport with direct flights to domestic destinations (Paris CDG, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Nice … ) as well as major European destinations, (Amsterdam, London, Barcelona, Madrid )
- The Railway station offering its high speed lines which put the center of Paris at a 1h20 distance, Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport at 2h30, Lille at 3h30, Lyon at 4h00, Marseille 6h00, as well as its extensive regional network allowing to reach all destinations in Britanny (Saint-Malo, Brest, Quimper, Vannes, …).
- The bus station offering destinations in France and in Europe.
- The port of Saint-Malo with its ferry connections to the United Kingdon and the Channel Islands.